People in Hollywood—and throughout South Florida—may experience pain for various reasons, from nerve conditions and bone diseases to muscle injuries and the natural deterioration that accompanies aging.
Whatever causes your pain, you can take steps to mitigate and even eliminate it. Call Specific Care Chiropractic at (239) 369-9109 to make an appointment. Our team can help you reduce painful symptoms and reclaim your life.
Treating Hollywood Patients’ Pain at the Source
From our four conveniently located South Florida locations, Specific Care Chiropractic has helped patients deal with pain stemming from:
- Herniated discs
- Muscle sprains and strains
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Accident injuries
- Chronic headaches
- Spine injuries
In some cases, we can completely cure your condition and relieve all symptoms associated with it. If your condition is chronic or degenerative, we can work to slow the disease’s progression and ease symptoms so you can live healthier and longer.
Services We Offer to Hollywood Patients
We are trained and licensed to provide patients with the following kinds of chiropractic care:
- Chiropractic adjustments
- Corrective care
- Ultrasound therapy
- Electrical muscle stimulation
- Massage therapy
- Rehabilitative therapy
- Strengthening exercises and stretches
As Mayo Clinic states, chiropractic adjustments are a safe and efficient way to reduce pain and improve flexibility. We can say the same for our other chiropractic treatment options.
Why Hollywood Residents Should Come to Us
Specific Care Chiropractic provides patients with personalized care that meets their treatment goals, health needs, and personal preferences. We understand that your condition and health history are unique to you, and we work hard to give you the treatment you require. Patients come to see us after any number of events, including:
- Car accidents
- Workplace accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- The diagnosis of a new condition
- The realization that their pain is not going away by itself
Some of our first-time patients already know what causes their pain, but others do not. We can work within either situation: one of the first things we do is provide you with a diagnosis, which in turn will inform you what kinds of treatments may help you.
It is very important to us that you receive the right care at the right time. Our team works with each patient to:
- Better understand what causes their pain by having them fill out the new patient form (also available in Spanish)
- Design and implement a treatment plan just for you
- Determine if treatment is yielding the desired results and, if not, what to do about it
- Guide you through the entire treatment process, from alleviating symptoms to treating their underlying cause to teaching you how to prevent recurrences in the future (if possible)
- Provide payment programs that make our services more affordable, regardless of whether you are insured
We Serve Hollywood and South Florida
Specific Care Chiropractic is here whenever you are ready to tell us about your pain and take action to eliminate it. If you live in Hollywood, call (239) 369-9109 to begin your road to recovery. We recommend getting started as soon as possible to allow us the best chance of effectively treating your condition.