Chiropractic care does not stop once a person experiences reduced pain and symptoms. It is essential to follow up with corrective care to ensure that the cause of the pain is properly addressed and the patient continues to enjoy increased mobility and diminished pain.
The physicians at Specific Care Chiropractic provide comprehensive chiropractic care and physiotherapy to patients in Bonita Springs and the surrounding areas. Our skilled team does not believe in cookie-cutter patient treatment and care approaches. We assess each person’s needs and then develop a plan promoting long-term wellness.
To schedule an appointment or learn more about our services, call Specific Care Chiropractic at (239) 369-9109.
How Bonita Springs Corrective Care Rehabilitation Therapy Can Benefit You
Chiropractic adjustments realign the spine, reduce joint pain and inflammation, and help patients regain mobility. Harvard Medical School explains that chiropractors manipulate the body’s alignment in a way that “helps the body heal itself.”
At Specific Care Chiropractic, our comprehensive chiropractic care begins with an assessment of your medical conditions and overall health status. Once we fully understand your needs, we develop a treatment plan personalized to you.
Our chiropractors utilize several types of chiropractic adjustments, including:
- Diversified adjustments
- Lumbar side posture adjustments
- Thompson Drop-Table Technique
- Knee-chest adjustments
- Manual extremities adjustments
- Toggle recoil adjustments
- The Sacral-Occipital Technique (SOT)
- The flexion-distraction technique
- Adjustments using the activator method
Chiropractic adjustments can provide significant relief for individuals with chronic pain conditions or injuries. Our team can address chronic back pain, herniated discs, whiplash and other neck injuries, sciatica, scoliosis, and many other health conditions through chiropractic adjustments. However, our job does not end once you start to feel better.
The Corrective Care Phase of Your Treatment
At Specific Care Chiropractic, we want to ensure that you experience long-term relief from your painful health conditions. This is why we follow up with you after you have received chiropractic adjustments and provide corrective care.
Corrective care is the phase during which:
- We monitor your symptoms. Pain, stiffness, tingling, numbness, and reduced mobility are sometimes a normal, temporary part of receiving chiropractic care. For example, some people may feel slight soreness after a chiropractic adjustment because their body is not used to being in proper alignment. However, these types of symptoms can also be signs of additional medical problems or other health concerns. Your symptoms can serve as a guidepost for us and help us understand the types of treatment you need.
- We address any recurrent pain. Chiropractic adjustments are intended to improve your quality of life and reduce your pain. If you are still experiencing pain after receiving adjustments, we want to explore ways to provide additional relief. An essential aspect of the corrective care process is noting any recurrent pain you are experiencing and developing a plan for tackling that pain.
- We adjust your treatment plan if needed. The musculoskeletal system is a complex machine of bones, muscles, tendons, and connective tissue. Sometimes, we need to adjust your treatment plan to maximize the benefits you experience from chiropractic care. The corrective care phase of your treatment allows us to make any necessary adjustments and zero in on the best types of treatment for your specific situation.
Reasons to Choose Specific Care Chiropractic for Your Bonita Springs Corrective Care Therapy
Finding relief from chronic pain has a tremendous impact on a person’s life. At Specific Care Chiropractic, we have seen firsthand just how profound the healing process can be. We know that you have many different options to choose from when it comes to selecting a chiropractor or physical therapist. Here are some reasons to choose Specific Care Chiropractic:
We Offer Comprehensive Chiropractic Care and Physiotherapy
The physicians at Specific Care Chiropractic are qualified to perform chiropractic adjustments as well as physical therapy. In most cases, maximum pain relief results from using several different treatment options simultaneously. For example, we may use a combination of chiropractic adjustments and massage to relieve pain caused by long hours sitting at a desk. Or, we may use a combination of stretching and ultrasound therapy to relieve pain caused by shoulder bursitis.
Our team will evaluate your symptoms and determine a treatment plan that gives you the best chances of long-term relief.
Our Patients Have Great Things To Say About Our Team Serving Bonita Springs
Our testimonials page contains just some of the positive reviews we have received from patients. Our patients consistently note our personal, compassionate approach to chiropractic care and rehabilitation therapy.
- “I have used chiropractic care periodically as needed over the last thirty years. No one has done it better than Specific Care Chiropractor. They will educate you and will put together a plan to improve the Quality of life for you. I highly recommended Specific Care Chiropractor.” -Richard Whiteman
- “I have been a patient at ‘Specific Care Chiropractic’ for the past five years! The doctors and technicians have not only taken care of my hurting neck & back they go out of their way to make you feel special!” -Patient of Specific Care Chiropractic
- “I went here after my first car accident. They were so nice and kind. I loved going there. Would recommend for anyone.” -Emma Fields
We Do Not Believe in One-Size-Fits-All Treatment Plans
One of the principles we stand by at Specific Care Chiropractic is that each patient is unique and requires a personalized approach. We do not use one-size-fits-all methodologies at our facility. Our physicians are trained in many different types of chiropractic care and physical therapy practices. We use our knowledge and experience to tailor the right treatment plan for each patient.
Call to Schedule an Appointment or Learn More About Corrective Care Rehabilitation Therapy in Bonita Springs
If you are suffering from back pain, neck pain, reduced mobility, injuries, or other health concerns, call Specific Care Chiropractic to learn more about our services. We provide chiropractic adjustments, corrective care, rehabilitation therapy, and other services designed to improve your quality of life.
When you work with the team at Specific Care Chiropractic, you can rest assured that you are in good hands. We will do everything possible to reduce your pain and symptoms so that you can get back to doing what you love.
Call our office today at (239) 369-9109 to schedule your appointment or learn more about our services. We are happy to answer any questions you have and look forward to speaking with you.