What Will I Have To Pay For?
In almost every single personal injury case, there is no out of pocket expense to the patient.
In most situations an attorney may be needed to look out for your best interest. If you do not know an attorney, the doctor may recommend several attorneys for you to choose from.
- Florida requires “Personal injury protection” a type of no-fault insurance coverage that pays medical bills and lost wages in the event of an accident. Your own pip insurance covers treatment for your injuries.
- Pip will not cover any medical bills if you do not seek treatment within 14 days of the accident.
- Your auto insurance covers up to 10,000 in medical bills and other lost wages.
- Your auto insurance covers 80% of your medical bills, after any applicable deductibles.
- Additional types of insurance called med pay and UM may be purchased to help cover further costs.
All pip insurances are checked and verified at our office.