What Will I Have To Pay For?
In almost every single personal injury case, there is no out of pocket expense to you. There are never any surprises here, if you are expected to pay, we will let you know before treatment is given.
If your insurance policy doesn’t cover the full expense of your care, and the doctor feels your injuries are permanent, he may recommend an Attorney for you.
- Insurance will cover even more than $10,000 of care if at-fault party has insurance.
- Some insurance policies have a $1,000 deductible.
- Some auto policies have additional policies called “medpay” which will cover 100% up to $10,000
- Florida no fault means your insurance will cover a minimum of $10,000 of health care after an accident
- Any insurance will cover 80% up to $10,000 other than if you have a $1,000 deductible